1. Privacy Statement
Last updated: February 14th, 2022
Your privacy is important to Artemis. We developed this Privacy Statement so you know how we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your information. Please read through this Privacy Statement to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices.This Privacy Statement describes the treatment of information Artemis collects on its websites.
- Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that identifies a particular individual. When one completes forms on an Artemis website or contact an Artemis representative, we may collect a variety of Personal Information, which depending on the circumstances may include your name, mailing address, phone number, and email address. Your Personal Information may be collected and/or stored by Artemis in the United States. If you reside outside the United States, please note the data protection and privacy laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as the laws in your country
We may use Personal Information about you for the following purposes:
i. CommunicationsWe may communicate with you, such as to provide you with the information you request.
ii. Information Posted by VisitorsArtemis may make information available through certain avenues of our sites’ services (for example, message boards, forums, chat functionality and blogs, among other services) to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you disclose through such services or otherwise on our sites may become public information and may be available to visitors to the sites and to the public. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose Personal Information, or any other information, on our sites. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH THE SITES.
- Other Information
“Other Information” is any information that does not identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, a particular person, such as: browser and device information, app usage data, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information and other information provided by you, anonymous information, and aggregated information. Please note we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal information under applicable law, then we may use it as described in “Personal information” section above. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information if it is combined. Examples of Other Information include:
i. Server Log Information We and our service providers use server log information for purposes such as calculating site usage levels, helping diagnose problems with Artemis’ servers and administering Artemis’ websites. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, the time(s) of your visit(s) and the web page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files, and related information as Other Information, except where we are required under applicable laws to treat any such information as Personal Information.
2. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Affiliated EntitiesWe may share Personal Information that you provide to Artemis with affiliates worldwide for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. All affiliates are required to protect Personal Information about you in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement. Artemis in the United States is the party responsible for managing jointly used Personal Information. If you reside outside the United States, please note the data protection and privacy laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as the laws in your country.
- Other DisclosuresWe may disclose Personal Information about you to others if we have your consent to do so in such form of consent as may be required under applicable law. We may also disclose Personal Information about you to others as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law or regulation, including laws or regulations outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public authorities and law enforcement officials, including officials outside your country of residence; (d) to assist or support theft investigations involving Artemis products or property; (e) to enforce any of our terms and conditions or policies; (f) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates and subsidiaries; (g) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Artemis, its affiliates and subsidiaries, you, or others; or (h) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
3. LINKS, THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, AND THIRD PARTIES' PRIVACY PRACTICES
Our websites may contain links to other sites that are not operated by Artemis, and our websites may contain applications that you can download from third parties. These linked sites, services, and applications are not under Artemis’ control, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any linked sites, services, and applications. If you provide any Personal Information through any third-party sites, services, or applications, your transaction will occur on the third party's site, service, and/or application and the information you provide will be collected by, and controlled by, the privacy statement of that third party. Artemis IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OR THE CONTENT OF THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES OR THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS. We strongly recommend you review the privacy statement of any third parties.
Artemis takes reasonable security measures to help protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and unauthorized disclosure or alteration of the Personal Information under its control.
5. USE OF WEBSITES, PRODUCTS AND APPLICATIONS BY CHILDREN
Our products and applications are not directed to individuals under the age of 13, and we request that individuals under 13 not provide Personal Information to Artemis through any Artemis website or through our products and applications. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
6. UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time as we add new features and applications, as we improve our current offerings, and as technologies and laws change. You can know when this Privacy Statement was last revised by referring to the date next to "LAST UPDATED" at the top of this page, immediately below the “Privacy Statement” title. Any changes will become effective upon our posting of the revised Privacy Statement on our affected websites. We will provide notice to you if these changes are highly important or pertinent and, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. This notice may be provided by email, by posting notice of the changes on our affected websites or by other means prior to the change becoming effective, consistent with applicable laws.
7. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
8. REVIEWING/CORRECTING/UPDATING/DELETING INFORMATION; DATA INTEGRITY
Artemis takes reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information we collect from you is accurate, complete, and current. You may request access and request that erroneous or inaccurate Personal Information be updated. You may also request that your Personal Information be deleted. Artemis will respond to your requests within 30 days, or in accordance with applicable law. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We may decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain in our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
Access, alteration, or deletion requests can be made as follows:
Mail: 47 Discovery, suite 260, Irvine CA, 92618